A healthy lifestyle is becoming increasingly important for many people. Despite a busy life and stress we would like to have a healthy lifestyle. But what can you do to stay healthy while you have a very busy life?
During the Superfood workshops, in which we will discuss different subjects, I will guide you through the most common superfoods.
Everyone has heard of it but what are superfoods and what can they do for you and your health?
During the two-hour superfood workshops you will get an answer to this and many other questions. I will give you some general information about different kind of superfoods and their nutritive value.
Of course there is enough opportunity to ask personal questions. Besides a bit of theory you mostly get to work making superfood snacks and juices!
What themes have I developed?
– Theme Detox (Chia seed, Chlorella, Turmeric and Psyllium fiber)
– Theme Beauty (Aloe Vera, Gojiberries, Acai and Maca)
– Theme More Energy & Vitalise (Greens, Guarana, Bee pollen and Chia seed)
– Theme Sports (Hemp Seed, Cacao and plant-based protein sources)
– Theme Weight Balance (Flaxseed, Spirulina and Coconut)
Workshop costs $ 50.00
Time: 2 hours
Location: Joga, Simpson Bay
For the current data you can look under the button Events (link).
You can use the contact form for more information or notifications (link)